I’m a Ph.D. candidate in Networked System Lab @ USC. My advisor is Prof. Ramesh Govindan. I’m broadly interested in Networked Intelligence in IoT Systems, Mobile / Edge Computing, Wireless Networking, and Crowdsourcing Systems. My current research focuses on Connected Autonomous Vehicles and Networked Video Analytics.
- Hang Qiu, Fawad Ahmad, Fan Bai, Marco Gruteser, Ramesh Govindan, AVR: Augmented Vehicular Reality, to appear in Proceedings of the 16th ACM International Conference on Mobile Systems, Applications, and Services (MobiSys’18), June 2018.
- Hang Qiu, Xiaochen Liu, Swati Rallapalli, Archith J. Bency, Rahul Urgaonkar, B.S. Manjunath, Ramesh Govindan, Kevin Chan, Kestrel: Video Analytics for Augmented Multi-Camera Vehicle Tracking, to appear in Proceedings of the 3rd ACM/IEEE International Conference on Internet-of-Things Design and Implementation (IoTDI’18), April 2018. [Demo]
- Hang Qiu, Jinzhu Chen, Matt McCartney, Yurong Jiang, Shubham Jain, Gorkem Kar, Donald Grimm, Fan Bai, Marco Gruteser, Ramesh Govindan, Towards Robust Vehicular Context Sensing, in IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology (TVT), vol. 67, no. 3, pp. 1909-1922, March 2018. [Paper]
- Hang Qiu, Fawad Ahmad, Ramesh Govindan, Marco Gruteser, Fan Bai, Gorkem Kar, Augmented Vehicular Reality: Enabling Extended Vision for Future Vehicles, Proceedings of the 18th Workshop on Mobile Computing Systems and Applications (HotMobile’17), February 2017. [Paper][Slides]
- Hang Qiu, Konstantinos Psounis, Giuseppe Caire, Keith M. Chugg, Kaidong Wang, High-rate WiFi Broadcasting in Crowded Scenarios via Lightweight Coordination of Multiple Access Points, Proceedings of the 17th ACM International Symposium on Mobile Ad Hoc Networking and Computing (MobiHoc’16), July 2016. [Paper][Talk][Slides]
- Yurong Jiang, Hang Qiu, Matthew McCartney, Gaurav Sukhatme, Marco Gruteser, Fan Bai, Donald Grimm, Ramesh Govindan, CARLOC: Precisely Tracking Automobile Position, Proceedings of the 13th ACM Conference on Embedded Networked Sensor Systems (SenSys’15), November 2015. [Paper]
- Yurong Jiang, Hang Qiu, Matthew McCartney, William G. J. Halfond, Fan Bai, Donald Grimm, Ramesh Govindan, CarLog: A Platform for Flexible and Efficient Automotive Sensing, Proceedings of the 12th ACM Conference on Embedded Networked Sensor Systems (SenSys’14), November 2014.[Paper]
- Teaching Assistant, CS 551: Computer Communications, Prof. Ramesh Govindan, Fall 2017
- Guest Lecturer, Introduction of Software Defined Radio, EE 597: Wireless Networks, Prof. Konstantinos Psounis, Spring 2015
University of Southern California
941 Bloom Walk, SAL 227
Los Angeles, CA 90089-0781